USAeroTech Institute LLC is authorized by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to offer financial assistance to eligible veterans through the following:
- Chapter 30–Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB)
- Chapter 33–Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 35–Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 1606–Montgomery GI Bill / Selected Reserves, (MGIB-SR)
- Chapter 1607–Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
What This Means
In short, there’s never been a better time for retired and discharged servicepersons to receive training for a career as a pilot and/or aviation mechanic. Training services for qualified personnel are fully reimbursed as part of VA Benefits.
Do you Qualify?
Students who wonder whether they qualify for assistance should contact the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs at (888) 442-4551 to determine available VA benefits. Once a benefit package has been determined, contact USAeroTech to speak with Mark Spang, our VA Education Benefits Coordinator, who will assist in your application.