FAR Part 147 Certificated Aircraft Mechanic Training School
Obtain an A&P certificate following our 12-month training program.
Being A&P certified opens infinite possibilities — from commercial airlines to missionary aviation work. USAeroTech provides all the training you need to obtain a license in just 12 months through a FAA-approved curriculum. Our program is uncompromising and our graduates are well-prepared. USAeroTech instructors are not only experts in the AMT field, but have a heart for training students to be shining examples in the industry.
Benefits of our Aircraft Maintenance Training:
- FAA-approved Part 147 certificate since 1981.
- Complete instruction for an A&P license in just 50 weeks.
- Low student-to-instructor ratio for an immersive learning environment.
- Instructors: More than 100 years of combined aviation experience.
- A rich heritage of mechanic training for more than 30 years.
- Affordable in only one year, with financial assistance available.
I remember my first airplane ride at 6 years old, and I remember working with my dad preflighting military aircraft in my teens. Later, I served in the Air Force as a Crew Chief and a Mechanic Instructor. My greatest pleasure includes watching people as they learn something new, and I’m very humbled to be involved in their aviation education.
I have been fascinated with aviation since childhood. Over the last 30 years I’ve been privileged to work as pilot, mechanic, and instructor in general aviation, missionary aviation, and the regional airlines. My greatest privilege is teaching aviation because teaching allows me to have an influence in the lives and careers of others.